Before I begin this post, I must warn you that blogger is being an absolute pain with font and formatting. I am well beyond frustrated with trying to fix it. I think it's having one of those 'I'm tired, I cannot do this anymore' kind of days, just like I've had today.
Thankyou to Phylor who passed on this award....
There are a few rules that go along with the privilege/honor:
1. Proudly display the award in a post.
2. Post 5 tales about yourself; 4 must be totally made-up and one true. Adding to the fun of creating these self-tales, is that readers can guess (and post in comments) which of the 5 they think is true.
3. Pass the award along to 5 other deserving bloggers.
So here it goes, the 5 "truths" about my life:
1. My first casual job was in a fairly large retail department store. I spent most of my time working in the menswear department folding jeans that men carelessly threw on the floor.
2. I spent part of my childhood growing up on an army base surrounded by kangaroos and emus. I attended the local school and enjoyed playing in model tanks during recess.
3. I spent the first five years of my life growing up on a farm in Tasmania. I believe this has greatly influenced my love of country interiors and shabby chic decor today.
4. I graduated from high school and started my first year at university attending The University of Melbourne, studying a Bachelor of Early childhood
5. I live in a newly built two storey home with my brother, sister and parents. I'm working on setting up a craft studio and am wanting to eventually start up a small craft business selling handmade cards and gifts.
While there may be an element of truth in all 5 stories, only one is completely truthful. Can you figure out which one? Trust me, it's not as obvious as it sounds, ha!
In the next few weeks I will do the “big reveal” about which of the 5 is the most true about my life.
These are the 5 blogs I’ve chosen to pass the award along to (please don’t feel obligated to participate/play along when I nominate you for a blog award!)
1. Scrapping and Life
2. Tune into Radio Carly
3. Life...Live It!
4. Oh What the Fog?
5. Endometriosis: The Journey of a Woman Warrior
To the “select five:” you can visit MeMetastic Hop and add your name to the list of recipients of this award.
The next step, of course, is up to you. Which of these statements do you think is most true?
Did I work my first job in the menswear department?
Did I grow up on an army base surrounded by kangaroos and emus?
Did I grow up living the farm life?
Did I study at The University Of Melbourne after I graduated?
Do I live in a newly built two storey home?
Which of these lies is the lamest?
To make things more interesting I'm giving you lovely readers the opportunity to gain an extra entry into my special blogoversary giveaway which is coming up in a few weeks. For having a guess, you will gain yourself 1 extra entry and for guessing right you will get 2 extra entries!
To leave feedback click the comments link below. Your comments are appreciated.