- It has a lovely scent
- The formula is gentle which makes it great for sensitive prone skin
- The cream is thick enough to allow you to control how much you pour out, ensuring no wastage
- In my opinion it's a little on the expensive side to use as an everyday product
- I found the formula hard to get out towards the end of the bottle
- To me the packaging seemed flimsy. The entire lid broke off after I got through half the bottle. I believe this happened because of the thickness of the cream. I would prefer it in a pump bottle instead
Would I purchase this again?:
I prefer slightly cheaper products, however, when on sale, I will definitely purchase this again. I consider this product as one of my day spa at home pamper products so it's not something that I would buy for everyday use.
Priceline, Big W, Safeway
To leave feedback click the comments link below. Your comments are appreciated.