I am royally pissed. I am NOT a happy camper. I've got my cranky ranty pants on. Again. PMS has come early, it seems. Oh heck.
It's days like these that make me feel like slapping someone in the face. With a shovel. But releasing pent-up anger in a post will have to suffice. Let's hope it relinquishes my hormonal-emotional-fatigued-need-to-shoot-someone state. Lord have mercy.
Behold, the ever expanding list of people and things that annoy the shit out of me;
- Stupid people. The world is full of morons, I tell you! An overwhelming amount. It seems morons make up the majority of the population. I'm talking about people who are dishonest and just downright dumb. Now I would need more than a couple of posts to write about these idiotic individuals, but for now I'll briefly describe two people who have pissed me off. Big time. I am gobsmacked by the dishonest actions of a pizza delivery dude who requires a whole entire post dedicated to his stupidness and extremely poor parking skills. Some idiot on Pinterest has also pissed me off by posting a picture from my blog that I didn't even want on the site, without my permission, and had the nerve to express her stupid opinion and argue with me! People are entitled to an opinion, but not when it violates copyright laws. Good grief.
- Dumb drivers. Slow drivers especially vex me out. Driving 50kmph in an 80 zone? Push your foot on the accelerator a little harder and drive, it's not that bloody hard! If you want to disobey the road rules, that's your dumb decision, not mine. So don't get upset and wave your hands at me and hurl abuse because I am doing the RIGHT thing. Don't veer towards my lane and wonder why I am tooting you and screaming, I don't want dints in my car thankyouverymuch. And what's with people who don't know how to merge properly? Your lane cuts off, not mine, you should have thought about that three seconds ago sunshine, so don't go getting all fisty-cuffs at me, ya hear? There just aren't enough middle fingers.
- Roosters that crow like trumpets. Some neighbour has decided to raise a rooster in their backyard, which just so happens to be near my bedroom window. It's crow sounds more like a freaking trumpet and as sure as the sun will rise, the trumpet will wake me up every.single.damn.morning. Lord give me strength.
-Facebook. It has lost its sparkle for me. The world is full of idiots, and most of them are on facebook. Except the people on my page, they are ridiculously awesome. There are just far too many people in my newsfeed who constantly complain about trivial things. Now I realise I am pretty angry over some silly things, but I am venting in a blog post which I only do occasionally- that's different. I never complain on facebook, and I hate seeing others whinge about being sick with a cold, having homework, or about how much they hate having to get up for work. There are people who are dying in the world- get some freaking perspective!!! Oh for the love of cheese.
- Medication side effects. Having to pee a few too many times during the night, stomach discomfort, fatigue, bloating, wind, weight gain and pimples. For goodness sake, piss off! Can't you give a girl a break?
- Brain fog. Lately I've had the brain functioning of a goldfish. Blog posts take a frustrating amount of time to produce these days.
- Fatigue flare. I've been partying hardcore lately, and I'm really suffering for it now. I feel damn awful. I hate having to sacrifice so much just to enjoy a few nights out here and there. I hate that it takes me days and sometimes weeks to recover. I made cupcakes the other week and went to young adults group at church, and for days I haven't been able to do a thing. It's freaking frustrating! What's worse is that we're going away this weekend for a week and my body is shouting at me that I've overdone it by miles. But we don't even know if we're still going yet either, which brings me to my next point;
- Cancer. Nana Bear has just been diagnosed with cancer, and at this stage doctors don't even know if there is anything they will be able to do. She goes back into hospital this week, so they can work out what treatments they may try. The not knowing is upsetting and it's a nightmare having to see your family sad and stressed. Cancer can go suck it.
I'm glad I got that out. I feel much better for it. What has got you annoyed? Let's commiserate x
Psst, hey you! Yeah, you. For more creativity, fun, positive quotes, humour and blog updates, make sure you join the facebook page.