For the last six weeks (and counting) I've been having a hard time coping with a constant headache. I've been given a new drug to add to the shopping list of pills I already have to swallow, so it really doesn't feel like this year will be my year either. However, just because I can't see this year being great yet, doesn't mean that I can't start believing that it will be great.
Things have to turn around at some point soon. 2013 will be my year. Yep. I know I say this every year, but I refuse to believe that things won't get better.
So I'm speaking out the things that I want for this year. Despite my present physical condition, I'm hoping that the things that do not exist in my life right now will come into existence. I'm determined to believe what I'm speaking out, and I have faith in that what I'm trusting God for will come to pass.
2013 will be...
- The year I feel better and have more energy
- The year I meet more people and make new friends
- The year I return to my studies (even if it's just part-time online)
- The year I get back to exercising for 30 minutes, 5 times a week
- The year I can get a brand spanking new car
- The year I meet my future husband
- The year I get more organised
- The year I am able to attend church more often
- The year I get my confidence and sparkle back
I have such expectation and excitement about my desires coming to fruition. Greater things and better days are coming. Greater things and better days are coming.